Powered By Blogger

2.21.2011

Shower and Shenanigans

This weekend was an absolute blast. Saturday, I (along with a couple other friends) hosted a Pampered Chef bridal shower at our house. In all honesty, I was a complete ball of anxiousness. I never thought I would be that obnoxious host, but I cant deny what I have become. We had over 18 women, and an array of delicious food.


After some re-organization, we were able to create a buffet style spread for our guests, and I can say I love our home's open floor plan most when we are entertaining!


Here's the hostesses with the lovely bride to be


Some of our wonderful guests friends :)

The shower was great. I think everyone had enough to eat. We had games, prizes, some get-to-know-you's and last but not least some wine and laughing. We decided that it was entirely too easy for us all to be together, so we decided to move the party up the street with some beers and yet more laughter. 2 am came entirely all too quick and next thing I know, its Sunday and I'm forced to deal with the typical party aftermath. So that's my weekend filled with a shower and shenanigan's with friends.

Very thankful for a company holiday today because I've got a crock pot full of homemade soup, and a couple craft projects to be completed at home.

Here's my first one:



We actually got one of these empty frames as a wedding gift, and we were lucky enough to have some friends purchase another (as a wedding gift) full of our wedding photos. I really wanted this wedding picture of our parents hung because I think everyone looks absolutely stunning. I then put our babies pictures around as a sort of compilation of what we've grown into. Cheesy- I know!

3 comments:

  1. Wedding showers are always so fun! I considered a pampered chef party when I was the MOH for my friend but she has a cooking obsession and already had enough cookware. But good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of fun! You can't go wrong with crafts and soup!

    ReplyDelete