Powered By Blogger

2.15.2011

We walked

This morning was amazing. I woke up without an alarm to my motivated husband up and already putting his work out attire on. We promised eachother that we'd get up before work, because we always find it difficult to get a good work out in with all the millions of other things we could be doing. Not only did I get a good work out in, have time to make my coffee, shower, get ready, but also be productive around the house. Luke and I have become so accustomed to waking up with few minutes to spare before running out the door, we've forgotten what it felt like to get ready and be productive before our workday even begun.

After our work day, as I put on my sunglasses, and was driving home I had an immediate itch to go on a walk. Now, keep in mind we have no children, and we currently have no pets, so WE WALKED. We held hands and scoped out our new neighborhood, looked at all of our neighbors (who we hope to get to know a little better once the cold weather is gone for a while), and enjoyed the sun. Today was an amazing day. Tomorrow, painting the bedroom begins! Stay tuned for pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment