Powered By Blogger

3.10.2011

Blogger award :)

So today, much to my surprise I received a lovely e-mailing explaining that I have won my very own blogger award

from the lovely and wonderful Cece. Check out her blog here:


This award was kind of pivotal for me because all along I've felt like I've been sharing my experiences as a young woman, wife, friend, home owner and socialite, not necessarily thinking that anyone really cared. As I started seeking out other's blogs, I've found myself drawn to people 'like me,' things I can relate to and people who share similar experiences. Nothing is better than staying updated with peoples lives and getting inspired in what they do. I think that blogging and reading other peoples blogs has made me a little more well-rounded. I now take cooking risks, fashion risks, and decorating risks as I have seen my fellow bloggers succeeding in their endeavors.

Now here's 8 things you may not know about me:

1. I was pre-med in school, decided I didn't want to devote my life to work so veered off into administrative health care.

2. I love learning and would go to school for the rest of my life if it was possible.

3. My husband and I have this strange desire to open a little mom & pop's pizza shop and run it together.

4. I love baseball, mainly the Minnesota Twins

5. I am secretly obsessed with the band Queen.

6. I was a vegetarian for years, and slowly weaned myself back onto meat. I now love me a good steak.

7. I married my polar opposite.

8. I would love to eventually transform my blog into a do it yourself, home decorating blog.

So there it is. . . my little acceptance blog.

Thank you very much, Cece. I am honored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment