Powered By Blogger

3.26.2011

Friend love

I just want to take the time to acknowledge how amazing my friends are. As I'm sure those of you are aware that read my post about grief, my husband and I have been going through a lot lately. Despite being completely socially absent and non-confrontational, my bestest of friends have made numerous attempts to show me how much they've been thinking about me.




This bouquet is from my lovely friend Taylor who simply sent me a text saying, "check your porch" and surprised my hubby and I with a bouquet of beautiful roses and a card acknowledging how much she loves us, supports us, and is thinking of us. This card, along with others that we received were really a representation of how meaningful our friends and family are in times of need. We also received this adorable little plaque from Mary:


So simple, but so absolutely perfect. Exactly what we needed: a subtle response to our sadness, but also acknowledgement to the support we have from our friends. It has found a spot on our lovely bookshelf in our living room. Perfect place for all to see :)

Thank you friends and family for all of your thoughts, and support. Its because of all of you that I've become strong enough to conquer these challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Wish you and the hubby God's grace and strength through your hard time. Glad ur friends are there for you too :)

    I found ya thru 20sb and i really like ur blog.

    I'm the newest follower.

    Follow me too?

    www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

    PS: Conrats on being the featured blogger.

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post. I'm following you too! Your blog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete