Powered By Blogger

2.07.2011

Birthday love

As we grow older we tend to assume that birthdays become less exciting and eventful. I had expected just that this year because well- 25 is not really the most monumental year in our lives. I think I start getting a discount on car insurance (which I greatly appreciate) but I didn't expect to be surprised or showered with gifts or praises or acknowledgements. My husband really thought long and hard about my gift and I just absolutely love my bass. My friends broke into my house to surprise me and I just don't really know how many times I can say thanks to show my appreciation. I guess I was pleasantly surprised by how many people texted, called, and Facebook messaged me. I really ended my day feeling loved and recognized. I know that new developments like Facebook and Myspace have really placed remembering birthdays in technologies arms, and honestly I rely on that greatly as well(too damn many birthdays and not enough storage left in my brain), but it really made me feel good :) I just want to say thank you to all of my friends and family for all of their thoughts on my birthday because I really feel loved!

1 comment:

  1. hey! i stopped by (via 20sb) & wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete