Powered By Blogger

2.07.2011

Photo wall

I will be the first person to admit I have some strange obsession with symmetry. I like things to be centered and balanced because for some reason it makes me feel centered and balanced. I have, however seen younghouselove.com's introduction to photo walls and I was immediately inspired to create one in our house. I have seen so many people put these up, but of course my fear of asymmetry arises. . . Well I broke down and with the help of my loving and handy husband, hung one up in our hall way. Let me know what everyone things! Please try to imagine that each frame has an actual picture in it.

Here is one angle


Annnnd another


I added the 'I Do' photo frame (which you can kind of see in the top picture) with a pic of us in it because I really thought it completed the whole wall. Now we have to decide if we are going to keep it strictly pictures of us and our families or friends too. I am pretty pleased with our first attempt and am looking forward to tackling another one!

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! I wish I could get more creative with my apartment. Also...my name is Whitney, so I think that makes us best friends?

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! We share a name? Yes- absolutely friends :)

    ReplyDelete