Powered By Blogger

3.21.2011

Photo wall part 2

After some wonderful help from my lovely and talented friend printing off some photos for us, the majority of our new frames are filled. With a few common household tools, I was able to get everything hung up.



Since we had the newspapers hung as a guide as to where to hang the pictures, all it took is

1) Some simple hammering:

(Action Shot)


2) Tearing down the newspaper:


3) And a little leveling out:


We are still lacking photos in a couple of the frames but we are absolutely ecstatic with the finished (well almost-finished) product. Here's a couple pictures of the wall thus far.



I also plan to mount and hang a couple photo strips and maybe something else 'fun' to fill in some of the bigger spaces, but I think we are definitely making good progress. I just love walking down the hall, and find myself stopping every time to look at all the different pictures and reminice about traveling to Fiji, Jamaica, going to New Orleans with 2 of my best friends, our wedding, our engagement, and our family. I know it sounds cheesy, but part of having a home is making it our own, and I feel like this wall is a perfect representation of who we are and what is important to us! Hope you guys all like it!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, really artistic! I like the series of four pictures that you have at the top (left?) side of your cluster, the series of four photos that look like they're just mounted on a black bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!! it looks great!

    ~ Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    K. Syrah. That frame on a black bar that you are referring to is actually one picture frame (thingy) that we got as a wedding gift. Its hard to see in the angle of the pictures I took of the wall, but that is actually one unit that is a series of photos that spell out the words "I DO" with a wedding photo of us in the middle.

    ReplyDelete