Powered By Blogger

3.22.2011

Spring Fever

The hubby and I have been struggling immensely with this dreary weather. I'm sure my fellow midwesterners can relate to the gray, snowy, sleety crap that we have been dealing with for the past who-knows-how-many-months. We are definitely wishing that we were back here:



This was taken in Jamaica on our honeymoon and I honestly can't remember the last lengthy period of time we have had with sunshine and decent weather. Not only does the lack of sun make completing daily tasks all the more difficult, but it makes me tired and just overall sad :( I got a little tease when I was in Ohio. It was 50 and sunny and it felt like mid July! So 2 nights ago as we were laying again we reminisced about past springs and went back and forth declaring what we are excited about the nice weather. Gardening, outdoor baseball, walks, outside runs, BBQs, and the farmers market are just a few of the activities that made our list. As surprising as it sounds, just talking about nice weather puts me in a good mood. Gives us something to look forward to. So be patient, my mean-weathered friends. The sun'll come out. . . Tomorrow. No not really tomorrow, I think its supposed to snow, but you catch my drift. Next time your getting spring fever, talk out all the fun events and make a list of things you'd like to accomplish this spring. It worked for us!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could sympathize but it is ridiculously hot in Perth and has been for a while!
    I'm your new follower - I found you on 20sb - 1000 followers for all.
    My blog is http://potentialmaturity.blogspot.com
    Hope you check it out!
    Cheers
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete