Powered By Blogger

6.08.2011

Bi-polar weather

Okay- as a native Minnesotan, I can honestly say that this spring/summer has been very. . umm- bipolar? Luke and I had finally gotten some plants from his parents and began landscaping. Planted at about 50-60 degrees, which within a week became, well- yesterday was 102. My poor plants. My dad told me I couldn't kill my hastas if I tried, but man- oh man am I really testing them!

The back of the house before


Planting. . .



And the finished product!



We have 2 hastas, an iris bush and a bleeding heart dedicated to the losses that we've experienced these past couple of months.

I love it!

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother plants gardens around her house yearly & they always stay so beautiful. She wants me to try to do it, but I know for sure I wouldn't be able to keep them up!
    It looks nice!! :)

    http://www.nequiaacovv.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete