Powered By Blogger

2.02.2011

Being a wife

I have recently discovered through much soul searching that one of my proudest roles in the world is a being a wife. I know I am many things: A musician, a student, a daughter, a hard worker, but as I have grown older and experienced more, I realize that being a wife is something I LOVE (I assume one day that role will transition to a mother). I never really conformed to traditional roles in the home, but I LOVE to cook, and I LOVE to decorate, and I LOVE the way my husband appreciates the things I do. I didn't think things would change much after we got married, after all we WERE living together, but it really has, and although I'm still a little shocked that I'm not as young as I think I am, I love the direction my life is going. I'm going to look back at my 20's and feel like I accomplished the things I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment