Powered By Blogger

2.01.2011

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

So I'm sure you're all aware, but my once fiance became my loving husband on October 9th of 2010. Since then, the two of us have found the home of our dreams and immediately began the newlywed fun! After what had seemed like a long, grueling process (along with wedding planning) we searched far and wide in the St. Paul area and just couldn't seem to find what we were looking for. Once we stopped searching so hard, our home just almost fell into our arms. As a new home-owner, I find myself searching far and wide on other people's blogs in attempts to get ideas, opinions, different perspectives and inspiration. This is why I decided to try blogging again. I gave it ago a while ago, but this time I'm serious!

1 comment:

  1. Well clearly I couldn't be happier for you on your whole new-ish life! I'm so excited for you and Luke and can't wait to see pictures of the inside of the fully decorated house! You guys are a darling couple and you deserve only the best! YAY!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete