Powered By Blogger

2.09.2011

Friends & Fun

I just need to say thank you to all my amazing friends! Tonight was a great night. I had some friends over from college and got to make some lasagna :)


(Picture taken thanks to my wonderful husband)


After dinner was made, we ate, drank some wine, and of course laughed hysterically like we usually always do. I found my self just sitting back and feeling so appreciative that I can still maintain these friendships, despite how all of our lives have transformed since college. I find it so fun to get together and update eachother with what's new. Some are engaged, others have grown in their careers, my husband and I (scary that I can say husband so non-chalantly) have purchased our home. I found us noticing how we are not crazy college kids anymore, having a hard time believing that we used to live like that, and recognizing how our lives our now focused on being adults. I feel so lucky to have friends and friendships that I know are going to last forever and I hope you all know who you are.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time :) Can't wait to visit you house and laugh hysterically :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete