Powered By Blogger

2.03.2011

Searching for deals

I am a bargain hunter. I would say since I have become a homeowner, my hunting skills have greatly improved. I keep telling myself I want to be a coupon lady (not to the extreme, obviously), but I really like the satisfaction of looking down at my receipt and seeing: YOU SAVED $X. My most current bargain hunting skills are thanks to the websites: Livingsocial.com, and Groupon.com. Luke and I try to have date nights every week or two, and both of these websites send great deals to your e-mail if you sign up. It's completely free, and we have snagged a bunch of fun 'date ideas' through them: restaurant gift cards, concert tickets, comedy shows, winery tours, and for Valentines day we bought a gift certificate for a 1 hour couples massage with complementary wine for $72! Its over a $150 value. I'm sure I'll feel a whole of a heck lot better than snarfing down the typical Valentines day meal. There are absolutely no obligations and its also convenient to download the iPhone or Droid aps too.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas on here!!!

    I have two kids and getting a date night is kind of out of the question. I guess I could always bring Paris to him...lol...Thanks again for sharing your story!!

    Best Wishes~
    BestMomEver

    ReplyDelete