Powered By Blogger

3.23.2011

Gettin' r done

As I was going through my closet today, I found this lovely wall sticker word thingy that Luke and I got as a shower gift before our wedding.


We knew before the wedding that we were planning on moving in the near future so we were waiting to hang it up until we reached a permanent location. Now, I know I know. I said the headboard would be done by now, but I'm super nervous to attempt this on my own, and everytime I walk into Ikea I convince myself a little bit more to get this: . So after we moved the room around we had a complete lack of wall art and here is what we had to work with:


Now you win some and you lose some, and with this damn sticker- I lost. The word "Always" just wouldn't stick and when it did stick, it stuck to the paper. So this is what we ended up with:




My husband has assured me that we can snag up another "Always" next time we are at Target. But I kind of like the way it looks with the cross hung, and the soon-to-be headboard will sit perfectly under the words. The cross was a X-mas present from my mom to Luke and I when we first moved into an apartment of our own. One of the first things we hung up on our walls! Also hung up a mirror we got from Ikea for $9.99 over my dresser and it seems like the perfect place for a girl to get ready!


Couldn't get a good picture with our piece of crap camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment