Powered By Blogger

5.21.2011

Inspiration

Lately, I have found that in all the sadness in our lives, we have really begun focusing on the positives. I, specifically, have found myself noticing that certain little things truly make the world a more beautiful place. For example, the trees our blooming in our neighborhood, and since we moved into our house in the dead of winter, we've never seen it in all of it's glory. Definitely not something to take for granted. I have also found that in my last blog post, people read our story, became my followers and really supported me. Another truly beautiful thing. Complete strangers being brought together by the internet to experience, learn from one another, and become inspired. I've started finding inspiration (both musically and just in life in general) in different places. Music, of course, has always been a creative outlet for me. Whether it's finding inspiration in other artist's lyrics, melodies or being inspired by their talent to write my music, I've found myself reaching for my recorder even more frequently lately. I also think this blog serves as a good stress reliever and support system for me. I am able to, not only, share my home improvement projects with everyone, but also my emotions and life events as a young, married couple. I was very skeptical to write about these things, but I think this is the best decision I have ever made.

Thank you to everyone who has inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment