Powered By Blogger

8.08.2011

Movie Mondays

Back by popular demand, I have decided to get back on the blogging train. I'll admit, I've fallen off on a number of different occasions and really never thought people were enjoying reading my blogs, but I have heard from more than a handful of people that they actually DO enjoy reading about my life. Well it seems to be perfect because I greatly enjoy sharing my life experiences with my fellow friends, family, and blogging communities.

Life has been incredibly busy for the hubs and I this summer. We are at that age (which people told us we'd reach) where a large number of our friends are getting married. Along with getting married there are the bridal showers, the grooms dinners, the bachelorette parties, etc. It seems like every weekend this summer we've had something going on. I'm happy to be busy, especially when it involves spending time with the people I love, but sometimes I really enjoy relaxing. Mondays have become our recovery days from our action-packed weekends, and I've started to call them "movie Mondays." Its a time for Luke and I to make a nice dinner together, snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie, relax, and sort of plan out our next week of chaos. The last 2 weekends have been so busy and filled with friends I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my free time! But here we are again, movie Monday-ing with our kitties curled up in our lap, and a discussion of what this week will consist of. I love this stage of our life. I think its so fun to have friends that are 'grown ups' like we are pretend to be, and working hard so we can play hard. There are times when I wish that we were back in college with not a care in the world, but I've worked towards paving this life for my husband and I, building these relationships that I have with my friends and I love the time I have with them. I love Movie Mondays because I am able to ease my mind and truly appreciate what I have.

Happy Monday all :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! Welcome back to blogging! Love reading about you guys:)

    ReplyDelete